IBADAN, Nigeria (VOICE OF NAIJA) – Bashir Ahmad, a Special Assistant on Digital Communications to President Muhammadu Buhari, has listed 20 things his principal will be remembered for.
Ahmad took to his Twitter page on Thursday to list Buhari’s accomplishments two weeks to the inauguration of the next President.
He tweeted: “President Muhammadu Buhari will, among many other things, be remembered for:
- Legislative Reform
- Executive Orders
- Infrastructure: Rail, Roads, Air and Sea Ports, Power, Housing, Water Resources
- Ease of Doing Business Reforms
- Digital Economy & Digital Identity
- Oil and Gas reforms
- Solid Minerals
- Agricultural revolution
- Social Investment and Poverty Alleviation
- Education and Health
- Fiscal, Trade, Monetary and Investment Reforms
- Support to States
- Creative Industry and Sports
- Niger Delta Development
- Anti-Corruption and Transparency
- Law Enforcement, and Security and Justice Reform
- Diplomacy and International Relations
- Bilateral Highlights
- International Appointments Held By Nigerians
- Coronavirus Response”
Reacting to his tweets, Nigerians slammed him and said everything he listed didn’t work.
A tweep, AkiimReid1 wrote: “All these you mentioned were half baked and didn’t work. Failed people 🤣🤣🤣🤣”
@x6blade said, in a response to the post, also wrote: “He’ll be remembered for ruining Nigeria.”
“Buhari: “I am a liar in my country everybody knows me well if you look me up and down you will know that it’s true,” another tweep Zion(313) reacted.
@nafiumohammed said Nigerians will only remember Buhari’s failure.
“Remove power sir, we will only remember his failure in that aspect.”
@davidsoft2369 wrote: “Lmao …I no see economy stability , employment…all this things you said didn’t get to a local boy from ketu … buhari was a failure …he made everything hard for us ..if not for God and Igbo blood I would have done fraud.”